Sunday, July 29, 2012

e&d wedding

I have a billion things to catch up on...

I'm going to start with Liza & Dallyn's beautiful wedding!

Eliza and I have been friends over the past year, and it's been fun to watch her and Dallyn fall in love, get engaged, and plan their wedding. She did pink & gold for the colors, and everything turned out so beautifully! I sent her more than a few pictures whenever I saw something pink or gold - I need to get married so I can plan my own wedding :)

Also, I got to be in the temple for their sealing - it was my first time! It was really amazing to witness such a special event, and I felt very blessed to be a part of it.

It was pretty much an entire "wedding week," with a bridal shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, sealing, and reception - and everything was fabulous!!!!

Bachelorette Party at Culinary Dropout in Scottsdale. We tried to get Arie from The Bachelorette to come, but even though he didn't make it, we still had a great time!

 At the rehearsal dinner the night before - the bride-to-be is in the white dress :)

 I LOVED Sarah's shirt!!!!

The happy couple, just out of the temple! Her dress was g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!!! (there's a bow on the back that was amazing!)




 Love these girls! (plus D & E!)


This picture kills me! Liza & Dallyn painted this beautiful antique tub for iced drinks, and once the reception was over, people started putting their sore, tired, swollen feet in. The faces reacting to the cold are priceless!

I <3 weddings!!!!!

Congratulations, you two!!!! All the best wishes for an amazing eternity together! And thanks for letting me be a little part of it!

xoxo, Neelam

No comments:

Post a Comment