Monday, June 25, 2012

currently loving



Pretty obsessed with this song...it's even my ringtone, so I get to hear it every time someone calls (feel free to call me more, now that you know this little tidbit). 


John Mayer's new album - Born and Raised. Favorite tracks: Queen of California; Speak for Me; and Whiskey, Whiskey, Whiskey.


Arizona sunsets. I took this one at the intersection by where I live, and I think it's gorgeous. Arizona really does have the best sunsets, and with all the heat, it's been nice to have the sun go down and the temperature get a little cooler (as in, only 100 degrees, rather than 110...oi vey).


Crafting...no surprise there.


Gathering things for my new classroom! I'll be teaching freshmen and juniors, and I think I need this poster. Not pictured: me scouring aisles for deals on school supplies. I think I know the price of just about everything a teacher or student could need, and where to find it for the least amount of money. I even have a spreadsheet. This is my life.


Planning some fun summer trips! I'll be going to Idaho to see my BFFs Summer & Monica (and I finally get to meet Summer's baby boy, Bennett!), and going to California with my mom. In addition, the 4th of July is coming up, along with a dear friend's wedding and bachelorette party, and maybe even a trip to Sedona (it's my favorite place in AZ!).

I'm trying to enjoy my summer as much as possible, since I start my new job on July 26th...yikes!!!! Only about a month to go! Until then, I plan to fully enjoy sleeping in, spending time outdoors, and doing everything I wish I was doing during the school year.

xoxo, Neelam



No comments:

Post a Comment