Monday, May 14, 2012

the one with the first post

Welcome! How exciting is this?! I'm a brand-new blogger. 

I feel like such a grown up.

I am the worst "journaler" (is that even a word?) ever, and figured that this could be a type of record for me to keep, you know, for posterity and all. 

It's not that I think I have a ridiculously exciting life or anything, but there are a few things I would like to remember when I'm 95 years old, in the nursing home, reminiscing about the "good old days" but unable to remember a lot of details. Plus, who doesn't like to take a trip down memory lane every once in a while?

After going through old boxes in a storage unit, I've found a ton of half-filled journals, scraps of paper scribbled with notes from church, and quotes and ideas written all over my school notebooks. I'll be honest - I love to write - and this seems like a perfect place to do it!

Enjoy reading!


xoxo, Neelam

P.S. "Journaler" is definitely NOT a word, as my word processor boldly underlined it in red. Whoops! My apologies.

P.P.S. Bonus points to those who can figure out where my post titles came from. Actually, I don't really have any "bonus points" to give, but I will just think you are really cool, and that's a pretty great incentive.

2 comments:

  1. "the one when neelam names posts after episodes of friends."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CUTE Girl!! So happy you are blogging! For my anniversary Tom had two and a half years of my blog printed and bound! This book has 385 pages and I love it! My kids and grand kids love to just sit and read it!! You will be so happy you started a blog! Make sure to add your pictures big so when you print your books they will show up a little better!! So excited for you! I add your blog to mine so I can read your post when I can!!! Love you cute girl!!!!!
    p.s. my blog is www.tamystales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete